Nov 10th 2013
Today we woke up early and picked up a tired Jesyca from my parents, and went straight to church. On the way out the door I cut my heel and it hurt like crazy. Well I found out it was bleeding the whole time through chruch and on the way home and it took our own make shift bandage and me putting my leg up to get it to stop bleeding. I didnt realize how bad it was bleeding until I was in the middle of doing the medication containers, which every time I do it, it feels like we have a pharmacy with all the different medications and I went to get up from the bed, and go eat lunch so lunch was interrupted by my bleeding foot and then I finished my medication container, after wakign up from my nap.
While I laid down to keep my leg up I started watching tv and feel asleep. Chris and Jesyca went outside and played soccer for a little bit, and then Chris started laundry, and he started going through the storage unit downstairs and replacing the boxes with the bins that we bought recently. We might be moving in a month or so.
We live in transitional housing on a 2nd floor with about 21 steps upstairs to our apartment. My fibromyalgia has gotten worse and I am even more bed ridden because of these stairs. It has made me feel like I am in a constant flare up. I cant get much relief for long, and I can't help doing the laundry or the dishes. I feel like sometimes I don't contribute to this family because of it, I have a hard time making a meal even.
Chris has been teaching Jesyca to cook and she made for the first time sloppy joes. She loved it. She came home with the old school big league big chew bubble gum, I haven't seen that in years. She unpacked from my moms. Chris and I did get newspapers this weekend, and I am behind on my coupons, and going through my binder.
Good News! I entered into a giveaway for a free weighted blanket and we got it for free....It was God at work I truly believe. The website I will provide a link for facebook and thier website. All I have to do is give a testmonial and I can do that because Jesyca has used one before and it has been night and day difference when were able to use it.
One of the many things I love is Law and Order SVU. I have been taping the past seasons on the DVR and I am almost done with season 9....It has taken a few months, but I have caught up on a lot I didn't know about it.
We had dinner and read with Jesyca, her teacher says we need to work on her comprehension of non fiction books. We almost finished this book about a polar bear name Knut and he was raised in Berlin, Germany . It was a cute story and tomorrow we will read the very end of the book, which is all about polar bears. She is required to read for 20 minutes a day, and we read for 25 minutes tonight. I am so proud of her she loves reading and loves science I couldn't ask for more.
My legs tonight have been sore, more achy. I am hoping starting this week we can start getting to bed early but since I took a nap that will be difficult. I have been trying not to nap so we go to bed at an earlier time. Last but not least Jesyca sung at 2nd Service at North Haven Church as a part of Melody Makers. Deb miller has this natural gift with children, I don't know how she does it every year.
Here are some of the links to the stuff I have talked about
Mosaic Weighted Blankets
Law and order SVU
North Haven Church
North Haven Chruch Melody Makers
Knut
Berlin Germany
No comments:
Post a Comment