Friday, November 8, 2013

Fibromyalgia and the Effects on anything or everything

Fibromyalgia
November 8th 2013
Today is the first day of my new blog. I will be posting how my Fibromyalgia has effected my family, my life and everyone around me. The first thing is I am no longer working as of Oct 12 2012. It got to the point where I could not put weight on my right leg and since then things have gone down hill. This disease has caused my credit to go down because I cant work, my medications expenses were through the roof until I was able to get on government funded insurance.
Today I woke up early around 8am and I have a 7 year old daughter named Jesyca. She is with my parents today since there is no school. Chris my boyfriend and I have lived together for 2 almost 3 years. He is a disabled Navy Veteran. Around 11am I started getting a headache and sleepy so Chris went to fleet farm without me, and I took a nap and felt better.
We live in transitional housing. I cant stand more than 15 minutes at time, or walk around for more than 15-30 minutes at the most. I am still trying to pay the bills from when I was working and had insurance with copay's and a $1000 deductible. I have almost paid off MN Mental health where I go to weekly counseling sessions, we will be done with that by the end of the year. I am in the process of working on getting RS Medical  paid for since I owe them for my RS-LB Low Back Conductive Garment and also my RS-4i 4 Channel Sequential Simulator. I finally had the courage to call them about this bill so I can get my RS 4i 4 Channel Sequential Simulator working again.
I am waiting on social security Disability. I have been denied twice, but I have been certified disabled by the State Medical Review Team of MN. I am waiting for my hearing for SSDI. I have major depression and generalized anxiety disorder as well.
My daughter has ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, along with Dysthmic Disorder which is low grade depression. I have battled with depression since I was a teenager, but it has gotten worse with the Fibormyalgia.
I am in to extreme couponing and genealogy, along with movies and many other things. This blog is to help us hopefully gain some income and also to educate others on how fibromyalgia effects people and those around us. This will cover a lot. I hope I can turn this into a must read blog.

1 comment: